Saturday 25 January 2014

CMCC#4 - Sympathy Card

The colors for this week's Color Me challenge had me stumped for a few days!  The lovely creations by the design team were inspiring, so I started browsing through my Stampin Up collection to see what caught my eye.  I love simplicity in life........and this stamp set Simply Sketched was just what I needed.

I used Gumball Green, Perfectly Pumpkin and Pool Party for the stamped image, Blushing Bride for the sentiment and Pool party for the decorative dots.   It needed something more, so I finely cut card stock in all of the colors to make 'reeds' along the left edge of the card, fastening with a bit of Stamp Up Multi Liquid Glue.

Thank you for the challenge Design Team!  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of the colours this week! I love the addition of the 'reeds' - how clever! The bird in the embossed frame is a great touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete